How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs (a little horrified about it)
Total weight gain: 25 lbs (a little horrified about it)
Sleep: I’m
always waking up either flat on my back (big no, no, I know), or half way on my
stomach (squishing little peanut’s face, I’m sure). I just don’t know how to
keep myself in the side-lying position.
Maternity clothes: Can I make a confession here? I HATE maternity clothes. I don’t think they are very flattering, or comfortable for that matter. And the prices are outrageous. I have one pair of maternity jeans and can’t stand how they don’t seem to stay on me – I’m constantly pulling them up. And as far as the shirts go, by the time I get them long enough to cover my belly, they are huge everywhere else. So for the most part, I just wear regular clothes that are larger in size.
Maternity clothes: Can I make a confession here? I HATE maternity clothes. I don’t think they are very flattering, or comfortable for that matter. And the prices are outrageous. I have one pair of maternity jeans and can’t stand how they don’t seem to stay on me – I’m constantly pulling them up. And as far as the shirts go, by the time I get them long enough to cover my belly, they are huge everywhere else. So for the most part, I just wear regular clothes that are larger in size.
Movement: It’s been so comforting and fun feeling her move. I think this is my favorite part of being pregnant.
Gender: Still a girl!
Food cravings: Sugar.
What I miss the most: Being skinny. Just being
honest here. As much as I love being pregnant and so grateful for this
privilege of bringing these little precious spirits into this world, it’s not
fun seeing your body expand in all these places other than the belly.
Symptoms: I no longer walk. I waddle.
Best
moment this week: Having the boys feel the little peanut
move. They are both so excited. Benjamin now climbs in bed with me every
morning, puts his hands on my tummy and rubs the belly until she wakes up and
kicks him. And Andrew loves putting his face on my belly and then telling me
where on his face she kicked him.
What I'm looking forward to:
Getting
her room ready.
Baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. (Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)

2 comments:
You look amazing! You would really hate to be pregnant in my body, I get sooo wide all over, from my nose to my feet. It's awful. I love these updates, I hope you feel good.
Diana- I haven't checked your blog in a while....how exciting that you're expecting a little GIRL! Good luck with your last couple months of pregnancy...you'll be skinny again in no time.
Post a Comment