5/14/12
Mother's day
I love being a Mom. More than anything in the world, I love
being a wife and a mom. This mother's day was a great reminder of that. I woke
up to lots of hugs and kisses from the boys, to a sweet gift and note from the
husband. Our church service was fabulous. The primary kids sang and I reveled in
the moment as I watched my boys walk down the aisle holding hands and then
standing together with their arms around each other while they sang. Somehow,
they must have known that it’s a special day for mommy, because they were being
extra sweet all day long. Or maybe it was me, letting go of every care and just
enjoying this precious little family of mine…enjoying every moment of that day.
Scott made all the meals and did all the dishes and picked up the house. I got to take a nap. I was
on call all day for work and didn’t get called in – a miracle within itself. We
went to the cemetery to visit Chloe's grave, which we do every Sunday anyway,
but yesterday felt extra special.
It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so beautiful! Happy Mothers Day to you, you totally deserve a great day.
Post a Comment