(disregard the odd looking picture, the huge belly is visible, that's all that matters, right?)
How far along: 37 weeks (the doctor pushed my due date back a week – how dare he, obviously he’s never been pregnant – anyways, I should be 38 weeks, but according to him I’m only 37, so we’ll just roll with it)
Total weight gain: 32 lbs GASP!
Sleep: Not getting much of it lately.
Maternity clothes: No go! Regular clothes work just fine. A little adjustment here and there, a belt over the belly and we’re set. I’m boycotting maternity clothes during this pregnancy.
Movement: Lots of movement…for the most part. Poor peanut is not allowed to sleep, I freak out.
Gender: It better still be a girl or poor boy will be in for some pink therapy.
Food cravings: Fruit
What I miss the most: A peace of mind. This pregnancy has been so stressful, especially this last little while. I’m pretty much a basket case all of the time.
Symptoms: I don’t know. 9 months is a long time. I’ve forgotten what is normal and what is not.
Total weight gain: 32 lbs GASP!
Sleep: Not getting much of it lately.
Maternity clothes: No go! Regular clothes work just fine. A little adjustment here and there, a belt over the belly and we’re set. I’m boycotting maternity clothes during this pregnancy.
Movement: Lots of movement…for the most part. Poor peanut is not allowed to sleep, I freak out.
Gender: It better still be a girl or poor boy will be in for some pink therapy.
Food cravings: Fruit
What I miss the most: A peace of mind. This pregnancy has been so stressful, especially this last little while. I’m pretty much a basket case all of the time.
Symptoms: I don’t know. 9 months is a long time. I’ve forgotten what is normal and what is not.
Best moment this week: Having everything ready for peanut’s arrival. Her room is ready, the house is sparkling clean, the car is cleaned out and the car seat is installed, pre-registration at the hospital is done, and hospital bag is packed, the boys are beyond excited. If she would just hurry and come already, I’d be one happy Momma.
What I'm looking forward to:
Meeting my little peanut and bringing her home.
2 comments:
32 pounds...that's nothing! I gained 50 with #4!! (still need to lose 13 pounds and he's almost 5 months old) You look amazing!!
You look amazing! So beautiful. I wish I looked that good when I'm pregnant! I was the same way with my baby girl, I didn't buy any maternity clothes. Thank goodness for maxi's, right?
Does your doctor know your history? It might save your peace of mind to do weekly ultrasounds and heartbeat checks. I'll be praying for you all in these last few weeks!
Post a Comment