Here’s what I bought…
1 Edge Hydrate Shave Gel
1 Bayer Aspirin Quick Release Crystals
4 Dove Skin Vitalizers
1 TREsemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo
2 TREsemme 24 Hour Conditioners
All the above items where on sale.
Their original price total would have been $81.09 + tax.
Their sale price total is $36.65 + tax (not bad).
I paid out of pocket $9.51 + tax, and got $5.00 to use for next purchase (even better).
I haven’t done any grocery shopping yet, but I’m excited to see how much I can save. I think this can get addicting. Who doesn’t like a great deal?
3 comments:
Yes! I went to one of those parties 2 weeks ago. I haven't been able to get out and use any coupons yet, but I'm so excited to start. I have my binder all set up with my coupons organized. I just set it all up last night. What an awesome deal you got! So exciting!
good job! Is that using grocery smarts? I just get lazy and don't want to go to the store for a few items. I need to be better.
I had a similar experience just last week at Rite Aid. It definately is addictive...I just have to be careful to stick to things we need. Our Longs is soon to become CVS this summer so that should bring more deals. Great savings!
Post a Comment