HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!
...
My little boy turned 1 this Thursday. I had to work on Thursday so we celebrated on Friday, which is Aunt Jamie’s birthday as well. So we had a little combined celebration for them.
The best gift ever… the quiet book made by grandma Hardy. Thank you, grandma. It’s priceless.

The best part of the day… All the boys got in the spa together and had some wild wet fun.

Daddy with his little boy


My little Loch Ness Monster

Grandpi with his boys

The Hardy girls

We had a great time. We had to forgo the cake and ice cream because of Ben's diet. We'll have to make up for it next year.
Happy Birthday, my little man. We love you!!!
3 comments:
happy birthday!!! Okay so I guess I didn't realize that Andrew and Kayla are only a few weeks apart! :) That means we were pregnant at the same time! :)
Wow, that year went by fast! Does Andrew still seem like a baby to you, or is he starting to move toward toddler-hood. I can't decide with Elizabeth, but she mostly still seems like my baby.
Wow, I can't believe his a one!!! Happy birthday, Andrew!!!
Post a Comment