We had a fun Easter this year. Scott's sister Jamie and her little family were in town. Benjamin and Jaxon had so much fun together. They had the best time tackling each other and just roughhousing like nothing else. They're two tough little guys, getting hurt didn't seem to bother either of them.
My cute Mom and us
After the egg hunt, boys had a great time in the sandbox. I love how both of them are just laughing their heads off.
I had to post this picture of Jaxon. I love it. He's completely covered with sand and loving it.

3 comments:
Oh man, that looks SO FUN! I love cousins.
looks like you guys had a nice Easter! Your pictures are sooo nice...especially the one of Andrew in the grass. Good job! Yes, we'll have to get together again....maybe next saturday the weather will be nice.....or we could even do a late friday afternoon....like 3pm...the 24th or 25th?
Your boys are so cute! We are really excited to come see you guys at the end of the month:)
Post a Comment