12/14/07

Great Tidings of Joy!!!

Scott and I found out today that we are going to have another baby boy and we are thrilled. We had our ultrasound today and the baby is healthy, moving a lot, and just simply as perfect as can be. Our little bundle of joy is due in the beginning of May. I can't believe I'm going to have two little boys. We are really counting our blessings today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Another boy to ride motorcycles at Gunlock! Congratulations. When are you guys moving to Hawaii?

~~Heidi~~ said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. Boys are so much fun, I love my boy! And how fun for ben to have a little brother! Oh I am just so excited for you guys. I hope we get to see you when we are in Utah, let us know when you are going up there! Love you all so much!

Matt and Jamie said...

Yeah!! I am so excited to have another boy nephew! you guys are going to have some crazy times!! :) Jaxon is going to LOVE running around with them!! can't wait to see you guys this week!

kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! I am so excited for you. I've been asking David lately to ask Scott when your ultrasound is, becuase mine is January 7th and you're about a month ahead of me. Of course guys are slackers, so I'm glad I checked your blog! It will be nice to have clothes and everything already prepared, and even in the same season. I would like another girl, but they'd be 6 months off as far as seasons go for clothes...so I guess that's a good reason for David to get his boy so he can have someone who really appreciates his remote control toys. I'll let you know in about 3 weeks! And thank you for leaving comments on my blog, it's always a nice surprise when someone comments!