We hope everyone had wonderful holidays. We had a great time spending ours with family. As the new year came, we've been reflecting on everything that happened this last year. These are some of the things that we recollected off the top of our heads...
1. I finally graduated from College
2. Passed NCLEX
3. Got a real job
4. Got pregnant with baby boy #2 (haven't picked out a name yet)
5. Celebrated our 3-year anniversary
6. I turned 25, Scott turned 27, and Ben turned 1. Where does the time go?
7. Scott took his big PE exam (he still doesn’t have the results yet)
8. Painted our bedroom and baby’s room
9. Applied for citizenship
10. Went to Hawaii
11. Went to California and Utah
12. Watched every episode of Grey’s Anatomy and House (just me, Scott is not a big fan of these shows)
13. I’ve been taking up sewing with the help and guidance of my very talented mother- and sister-in-law
14. Scott finished building the greenhouse at Gunlock
15. Read many good books
I think it's been a good year and we feel very grateful for all the blessings in our lives.
1/1/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi! you don't know me but i was friends with scott at byu freshman year. i linked here through jarom and ashley's blog and just wanted to say hi to your cute family, and congratulations on your second boy! we have two boys and it's the BEST. ben is adorable!
Post a Comment