After much persuasion from friends and family we finally decided to give this blogging frenzy a try. We have a lot of exciting things going on in our lives right now. First of all, having a 15-months-old very energetic boy is as exciting as it gets. He is our pride and joy. I have also just graduated from UNLV nursing school. FINALY!!! As my graduation gift, Scott is taking me to Hawaii!!! Actually, it’s not so much a graduation gift, but Scott had lost a bet to me about a year ago and this was the price for loosing. However, as he doesn’t want to be reminded that his wife had beat him at something, we present it to others as a graduation gift. I love you honey :o).
… I think I’m going to like this blogging thing…
8/29/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok Diana..If you are getting into this blog thing I guess I need to too. Matt has usually been the one in command over our blog, so I will have to give it a try, even though I am no computer genius.
Post a Comment