8/29/07
SuperBen
So, somehow, my crazy little monkey son just managed to climb out of his crib. I laid him down for his nap and I sat down at the computer to work on the blog. I could hear him moving around and then all of the sudden I look over and he is right next to me with a big grin on his face. I have no idea how he made it out. The mattress is at its lowest setting. Those who have babies and cribs know that it's is virtually impossible for a 1-year-old to climb out. It remains a mystery to me. Unless Ben has some kind of super powers we didn't know about. Hmm... Now that I think of it, he was born with his right arm stretched right out. He is our little superman!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny, hey i have a crib tent, if you want it. nics sister-in-law gave me but ty has never climbed out of the crib yet, so you are more then welcome to have it. It just goes over the top like a little tent, but its all mesh.
And I am so happy that you guys have a blog.
Ben is so cute, and fun, the age he is entering is so much fun, probably one of my fav. I am sad that Ty and Ben wont get to play, but we are happy that you and Scott get some time to yourselves! Yippy I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment