8/30/07

Commando

The other day I went to check on Ben when he was sleeping and this is what I found. He had taken his shorts and diaper off and was sleeping bare-bottomed. It was so cute I had to take a picture of it. Commando is his favorite way to be. He puts up quite a fight when we try to put a diaper on him.

4 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is just like Ty, he love to be naked too. They get so good at taking off those shorts and diapers, Ty has it down like a charm, no more then 30 seconds and he is free. Pull the shorts down, undo one side of the diaper, and kick it off with your leg, and you are free!! Silly boys, what is it with them?

~~Heidi~~ said...

I was just thinking, If you were wanting me to do your hair, you may need to bring the color that we got for you before we left, I am fresh out of color, and am going back to utah to replenish. So just the drak color, and red if you were wanting read, I have bleach to do blond. But just if you wanted it, or needed it. Can't wait to see you guys, Oh and does Ben pee everywhere like Ty does, man he is just as bad as a dog.

Diana and Scott said...

That’s funny, Ben does like to pee everywhere, especially when he is fresh out of the tub. He gets this big smile on his face and says "pee-pee".

About the hair... My Mom just did it for me recently cause it was getting pretty bad. It didn't turn out as fabulous as when you do it. But it's not bad. I would really like a haircut, though.

I'm so excited for Hawaii I can't think about anything else :o)

Matt and Jamie said...

Look at the butt on that!...Yeah, he must work out.