This is by far my favorite summer salad. It so easy to make, it’s filling, it’s yummy, and it’s healthy. What more can a girl want?
Ingredients
• 1 can, 14 ounces, black beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 cups frozen corn kernels
• 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 large tomato, chopped
• 1/2 red onion, chopped
• 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
• 1 lime, zested and juiced
• A few sprigs of cilantro
• Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Let stand at least 15 minutes for corn to defrost and flavors to combine.
Go brake a sweat now and then have some black bean and corn salsa. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing...right now...off I go...
2 comments:
Oh, yum! That looks amazing! I'm doing to Nebo half. It's September 10th - getting close!
that sounds good! Have fun on your Halloween run, too. You'll definitely have to post pictures if you wear a costume. :) And THANK YOU for having us over last month! It was so good to see you and your family!
Post a Comment