Mother's day was a hard day for me this year. Another post, another day...maybe...
But my sweet boys tried so hard to make it really special for me. And they did. Thank you! Ben gave me a questionnaire that he answered about me in his preschool. It makes me laugh every time I read it.
What is your mother’s name?
Diana Hardy
How old is she?
I don’t know, I think she’s 40.
What is her job?
She always goes to the store, do laundry. She makes us food.
What is her favorite food?
Lettuce
What does she do when you are at preschool?
She goes to store, library, gym.
What makes your mom happy?
When I behave and listen to her.
What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
Have fun and play with us.
Why do you love your mom?
Because she is cute.
I made sure he knows that I’m 28 and not 40 (you know, in case somebody else asks). I let the lettuce thing go :o)
So just for fun, I asked Andrew all the same questions, and this is what he said…
What is your mother’s name?
Mommy
How old is she?
2
What is her job?
Cleaning dishes
What is her favorite food?
Orange
What does she do when Ben is at preschool?
Go to gym
What makes your mom happy?
When I not hit Benjamin and kids
What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
Eat shrimps
Why do you love your mom?
Because I love Mommy
Sweet boys. I just love my little peanuts.
5/16/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh that is so cute, I was laughing so hard, those answers I can totally hear Ty saying except the part of me working out at the Gym, you go girl! I wish I was motivated like that right now! Oh well, we can't wait to see you guys! I hope you are doing well you have been on my mind a whole lot. Can't wait to sit and chat with you! Love you guys!
Those boys love their Momma! That is so sweet. I love that your favorite food is lettuce! So funny!
I thought of you on Mother's Day. I'm sorry it was a hard day for you. We really need to get together with you guys soon. Do a playdate or something with the kiddos. Love ya!
So funny! I love those questionnaires from my kids, they make me laugh. I love to hear how old my kids think I am, and what I do when they're not around (one time Noah said "sit and miss me").
I think about you and Chloe a lot, and am keeping your family in my prayers. Happy mother's day.
How stinkin' cute! We love and miss you guys! You are an amazing mother to your sweet babies! We are super excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment