Has it really been 4 months since the last time I posted? What can I say, life's busy. I don't really have a good excuse. I'll try to do better, though. Here's a quick rundown of what we've been up to lately...
1. Benjamin turned 3. No more terrible twos, right?
1. Benjamin turned 3. No more terrible twos, right?
2. Andrew is just barely starting to walk. The kid is sixteen months now. I don't think he really felt the need for walking since he is a super fast crawler and a crazy climber. How is it that I got two monkey boys? They are always climbing something.
3. I turned twenty seven. Here's to being yet another year older! But that's ok, my Beehives thought I was twenty one. Love those girls!
4. We've been going to Gunlock and going on a lake as much as we can. Not nearly enough.
5. We went to California and hung out at the beach.
6. I've been training for a half-marathon coming up in the beginning of November. My first 5-mile run felt like my biggest accomplishment ever. I've been really enjoying running lately, which is weird because I've always hated running.
7. Scott and I just celebrated our 5-year anniversary. We drove down to California to see Wicked. It was WICKED AWESOME, it's all I gotta say about it.
So here we are,

6 comments:
You guys really HAVEN'T changed, and I'm not kidding! Looks like a really fun summer, too. I wish we could come to Gunlock over Labor Day. Oh, and P.S. not to be a downer but 3 was WAY worse than 2 for my boys...:)
Just more beautiful, and handsome then ever! Your boys are so big! Its good to know you guys are still alive and doing really well! Love you guys, and miss hanging out with you! Way to go on the running, I wish I had that ambistion right now! Maybe when my baby isn't up 3 times during the night, I will race with you! And... I love the color of your hair! Did you do that? or someone? Sorry that the weekend trip didn't work out this time! Next year hopefully!
You haven't changed!! Godd luck with your marathon. I am beyond impressed :)
It was nice to hear the updates! Glad you've been having fun and that you're exercising enough for the both of us! I really admire people who have the self-discipline to exercise a lot. I had it at one time....but I don't know if I'll ever get it back. Can't wait to see you and your boys again!
Congrats on 5 years! That is great, and you do not look 27, but I hope I don't either cause I am turning 27 soon too! That is so cool that you are running a half-marathon, I have been loving to run for awhile now and it feels surprisingly good. You will have to let me know how the race goes, and we need to come hang with you in Gunlock soon!
Gosh, you have a beautiful family. I'm glad you're doing well. Good luck with the 1/2 marathon training!
Post a Comment