3/10/09

S'more photography stuff

I've decided photography does not come naturally or easy to me, by any means. It's frustrating to look at pictures after you have taken them and not see what you originally saw in your head. I think some people just have an eye for it. I don't. I have to take a million pictures before I take one that is decent.

They say practice makes perfect. We'll see.

For now, here are some more "homework" assignments - Landscape/Nature...


2 comments:

Emily said...

I think these are nice! I'm a horrible photographer, so I'm always impressed with people who can get a good picture. Nice job!

ashley said...

I love the first one so much. I'd totally put it on my wall. I think you do a great job. It usually takes me 100 pictures to get a good one. That's no exaggeration! Every time I upload pictures to put one on my blog, there is usually about 100 pictures that I have to delete to find one good one. Haha!

I love the pictures of the museum too! That's such a cool place!