This last Saturday we went exploring Lied Discovery Museum for kids. We went with our friends David and Kristen who have two cutest little girls just about the same age as our boys. The kids had a great time playing and exploring and we had a great time watching them.
How cute are these two?

Figuring out the pulley system

Our little mechanic


Playing with giant bubbles

A little dress-up is always fun. They had a stage there where girls dressed up as princesses were dancing their hearts out. I think Ben was a little overwhelmed by all the girls. Or maybe it was his dinosaur costume.

I'm not sure what this was, but there was water in it so Ben was all over that one.
I had to add a picture of Andrew. He pretty much hung out in the stroller the whole time...happy as can be. I love this kid!
2 comments:
How fun, see there things like that that i really miss for Ty to see and explore. Looks like you guys had a great time! And your little one, oh my goodness he is so very cute! miss you guys!
I remember going to that museum for field trips as a kid. Its awesome!
Post a Comment