I've decided I need to take a photography class so I can learn how to use my camera. Up until now, I've just been using the Auto Mode. There is so much more potential to my camera and I hate having it all go to waste. So I've had a couple of classes so far and I'm loving it. It's a little confusing and is taking me a little while to take all the information in, but I think I'm slowly getting a hang of it. My kids hate me now, I've been snapping pictures of them non-stop. Ben goes into hiding as soon as he sees me with the camera.
Here are just a few pictures from my last class' home work assignment - aperture control.
Constructive criticism is welcome.
6 comments:
I don't really know anything about photography so I can't help, but they look great to me!
Oh - I'm jealous that you get to take a photography class. That's been on my to-do list for about three years now!! I really like the pics. You'll have to share what you're learning next time I see you.
Very cool! I'm so jealous. I've never taken a photography class. I have done some online tutorials but I bet it's much better coming from a real class. The pictures look great!
awesome!! I love all of them, I need to take another photo class, I didn't learn as much as I should have in the one I took in collage. But maybe because I had too many other important classes I let the fun classes go!
so cool that you are taking classes!!!! Good luck. I have NO photography skills, so I am impressed by the pictures you take!
Hi Diana!
Thanks for saying hi again on my blog! Your kiddos are really so cute. And I died laughing at your family picture. That is SO how all of our turn out! Oh well. Such is the life with toddlers I suppose!
Good for you for getting into photography! That is so cool. I never had the time to take actual classes, I bet they are teaching you a TON. Very cool.
So I actually have two lenses. One is an 85mm f/1.2 and the other is a 24-70 f/2.8. The 24-70 is what I use pretty much ALL the time. Its such a great all around lens and I LOVE IT. I pull the 85 out only for certain situations.
Anywho... Hope that helps! Good luck in the photog adventure!!! :) Its a fun one. haha
Post a Comment