
He then tells me “Oh, I can do it, don’t worry”. After which he starts stomping and jumping on the nut with his bare feet. Needless to say, that didn’t ‘open’ the nut. So he informs me that he has an idea and goes straight to my small gadget drawer in the kitchen. Pulls out a few of them until, apparently, he finds what he is looking for. He grabs a garlic press and says “This will work”, sticks the pecan in there and sure enough...who said a garlic press can't serve as a nutcracker as well.



He was pretty proud of himself. So was I, for that matter. And I thought I was going to need to buy a nutcracker. Not anymore. My little boy has got it all figured out for me. His Dad must be an engineer or something...
6 comments:
He is a little smartie :) I'm so excited to see you all in a couple weeks. Also, I think the most recent of the Ben-isms is hilarious! Can't pull anything past him, can you?
That is so cute, he really is super smart. Those boys can figure things out weather you want them to or not!
Way to go Ben, and yummy those pecans look so good!
I never thought of that. Excellant idea. I will save that for later.
I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time we saw you guys! We will be in Vegas around christmas if you are around we would love to visit you.
What a smartie pants! I think he takes after both his mom and dad. :) I miss you guys!
I can't belive it!!! He figured it out and all on his own. What a smart little kid ;-) Way to go!
Post a Comment