10/31/08

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We love Halloween! We had a great Halloween full of parties, costumes, friends, pumpkin carving, trick-o-treating, and lots and lots of candy.


Pumpkins we carved with our neighbor friends

My little spider Ben with his little friend Kenna. Look how cute, they're holding hands. They were walking around like this at Scott's work. My little bumble bee

Not sure what we're doing in this picture
This is what happens after all the candy is eaten

6 comments:

Nicole said...

i love your costumes! looks like you had some fun! i am trying to get our pics downloaded! :)

Emily said...

You guys are SO CUTE. I love that you all dressed up together! My husband refuses to dress up.

ashley said...

You guys look so cute! Go Scott for dressing up. Jarom wore a Hawaiian shirt and called it a costume. Haha!

We miss you guys!

kristen said...

your pictures turned out great! Good job again on Ben's spider costume. I'm very impressed!

Amy said...

I love the blue tongue picture Diana! You all look great!

Nadia said...

What a cute little family! Diana, you make a hot looking witch ;-) Love you blue tongue picture!