It's been a while since I posted anything, so I might have to have a little marathon of posts here. Firstly, and most importantly, my little Andrew turned two months today. Has it been that long already? Unbelievable... He's been so much fun. He just takes my breath away. There are no words sufficient enough to describe the love I feel for my boys. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Andrew at 2 months...
6/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
what a sweety! great pictures.
OH he is so cute, I love all his dark dark hair. What a cute little guy, I am so gald you put pics of him on there, I have been dying to see how he has grown!
The spitting up picture is funny- I'm sure he'll appreciate that later in life. Sometimes I think, man, it's only been 2 months (or in my case, 6 weeks)...haven't they been here forever? Those pictures of Ben swimming are great too- your camera takes nice pictures!
Post a Comment