5/6/08

My two boys

Here are just a few pics of my boys. There really hasn't been much going on in the last couple weeks. You know, other than changing diapers, feeding, being sleep deprived, trying to keep a nosy two-year-old away from the newborn, giving and getting lots of snugs and kisses, and just loving being a mom.


Andrew had a little bit of Jaundice and had to be on Light Therapy. Here's our little glow worm on his bili blanket.

Poor Ben has been stuck in the house all this time. This is what happens when there is no energy outlet - a BIG mess...

Today I, finally, took the boys to the park. I just strapped Andrew to my front with a baby carrier and let Ben get all his wiggles out.




8 comments:

Emily said...

Ben is so cute, especially with that hat! And poor Andrew on the bililights...Isaac had to do that and I hated it! He seems like such a sweet baby though, and so small! You're brave going to the park with two, I was terrified of that!

Jenny said...

Diana, your boys are so handsome. I wish I was down there to go to the park with you.

~~Heidi~~ said...

He is so cute. And I love the glow worm. Looks like Ty on the days we don't get out, it really is a big mess. I am glad you went to the park, i bet he loved that! I miss having a park right across the street!

Cherali said...

This is my first look at your blog and what a wonder! Your fresh little baby is so sweet and what a lovely 2 year old to tote! Congradulations from the Whatcott's and take care.

megan... said...

congrats on the new little guy! I can't believe how old ben is, and your new one is so tiny!!

Barb: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb: said...

Wow--you have such good-looking boys!

kristen said...

I enjoyed your blog post. I love your new "Benisms" as well. Isn't that nice that Ben has confidence in your nursing skills?! Good for you for going to the park....that's the part that scares me about having 2 kids...having to leave the house with both of them. And Kenna never fit well in our baby carrier. We'll have to try it again with Elizabeth. 2 more weeks!