Andrew Scott Hardy
Our little boy decided to come to this world a little early, two weeks early to be exact. He was born on Wednesday, April 23 at 8:49 AM and weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and is 19 inches long. We are as happy as can be. He is such a good baby and is such a joy to his parents and older brother. Seriously, we can’t keep Ben away from him. He wants to hug and kiss the baby all the time.The whole experience has been such a huge testimony to us of the God of miracles. Scott gave me a blessing right before we headed out to the hospital and I couldn’t have had an easier delivery. But after I gave birth and my placenta came out, the doctor was a little shocked. He was showing me the placenta (I know, gross, but I’m a nurse and thus have to look at everything)…Usually the cord is attached to the center of the placenta; mine was attached at the very edge of it and was really short. The doctor said that it's very dangerous and I could have lost the baby at any point of my pregnancy. If this would have been detected, I would’ve been on bedrest a long time ago. Miracles do happen, though, and we have a beautiful healthy little boy. I don’t know how to express the gratitude and love that we feel to out kind, merciful, and loving Heavenly Father. He is truly a God of miracles.
Here are some more pics...





8 comments:
Soooo cute! Congratulations and I'm so glad that you're all doing well. Hope I get to see you before they grow up too much more :)
So precious. Congratulations!
you guys!!! that brought tears to my eyes! he's so handsome! congratulations!
Yea Hardy family! What a sweet little boy. We are so glad he is here safe and sound and that you are all doing well. And those pictures are wonderful.
oh guys! He is so cute! Way to go scott and diana!! We are soo excited to meet the little guy. Hopefully we can head down in a few weeks. That is so scary that something like that could've happened..he is just meant to be here I guess and we are soo glad he is!!
Congratulations! Man, two weeks early! So do you guys think he looks like Ben? His first picture reminds me of Ben, but it's hard to tell in a picture, and it's hard to tell with newborns anyway. Hope everything is going well!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy. And a beautiful family. I am so glad that everything turned out well!
Yeah! Congrats to you very hardy Hardys!
Post a Comment