just happens to be the sweetest person I know. Yesterday was my last day of work before I take my maternity leave. Even though I switched to part time a little while ago, working has been really tough lately. Working nights and being on my feet for 12 hours at a time isn't fun when you're 8-9 months pregnant. My feet would get so swollen I couldn't fit in any of my shoes and my hips would hurt for about 2 days after. Well, when I came home that morning this is what I found... a beautiful bouquet of flowers and the sweetest note to go along with it from Scott. On top of that, the house was all sparkling clean. I really love this man. Seriously, could I wish for anything more?
vb
vb
Thank you, Scott...love you.
4 comments:
oh, SO SWEET! what a good husband! i can't imagine working as a nurse while pregnant, i'm so impressed with you! thank goodness you're done now though. good luck these next few days/weeks!
Wow!!! You are working way too hard... I hope you can get a little rest now. Being home though can be a lot of work but it is more managable since you can be your own boss.
Scott is the best especially when it come to cleaning ;-) I love little surprises like flowers! I am so very happy for you both;-)
I'm glad you are almost done being pregnant and that you get a break from working. You are such a hard worker Diana!
And Scott is so good to you. What wonderful suprises. Good job on the cleaning and flowers, Scott!
Husbands are the best. I'm glad you're on maternity leave and get to rest a little before baby comes. I can't believe you only have 2 weeks (or less)! Good luck with everything!!!!
Post a Comment