10/31/07

Benjamin A. Hardy, M.D.

Ben was a doctor for Halloween. He loves my stethoscope, so we got him some scrubs and he got to play a doctor. It was cute. He would put the stethoscope in his ears and try to listen to his own heart or belly. I guess he remembered Mommy doing that to him :o)

Today we had our Ward Trunk-or-Treat party. I’m not sure what Ben thought of it. He got really excited when we got there and he saw all the people and his little buddies from church. But when we went around trick-or-treating he got all quite and was just holding out his baggy to collect the candy. He did say “trick-o-treat” a couple of times. Most of the time he was just staring at everyone and everything. I haven't quite introduced him to the scary side of Halloween. I think he was in a little bit of a shock.

Here are some pics...
Our little M.D.

Ben and his girlfriends
Trick-0r-Treating
Stuffing as much candy as possible in his mouth. I think he was worried I would take it away, which usually I would. But hey, it's Halloween...let the kid have fun, right?

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Cute!! i can't get over how big he is! He makes a great DR. Looks like lots of fun!!

kristen said...

So fun! Did you and Scott dress up? Halloween candy is always a dilemma for little kids....how much do you let them eat, and how much do Mom and Dad get to keep? hehe. We let Kenna have a sucker on Halloween night, and she'll get to have some birthday cake tomorrow, but other than that, she doesn't even know what she's missing yet. Ben is just growing and growing. He looks so tall standing next to those girls.

Diana and Scott said...

Scott and I didn't dress up this year. I didn't want a repeat of last year when Ben and I dressed up and Scott chickened out :o). We just didn't have a lot of time to plan for our costumes with Scott's PE test and my NCLEX. We'll make it up next year.

Scott and I ate most of the candy :o), but I let Ben have quite a bit too.