10/22/07

Fitted Sheet Fairy

So this is kinda silly, but I’ve always had a hard time folding fitted sheets. They just don’t come out nice and neat no matter how long I spend folding it. I came across this video and I think it’s great. Finally someone has figured it out. A man too, of all the people :o). I have tried it out and it works great. You can barely tell the difference between a regular sheet and the fitted sheet. So, if you’re as OCD as I am, you’ll appreciate it.

2 comments:

The Meesh said...

Greatness! I'm so excited to try that. I LOATHE folding fitted sheets.

Matt and Jamie said...

So..that is brilliant! pretty lame that I think that because it is just a fitted sheet, but still...I just wish I would actually take the time to fold them that way! :) We are excited to see you guys this weekend! and Scott, we hope your test went fantastic!!