11/27/12

Giving thanks!

As everyone is compiling their gratitude lists this time of the year, I've been thinking about the blessings in my life as well. There are a lot of them; we’ve been truly blessed abundantly. But I can’t seem to shake the feelings and tears of gratitude for the PEOPLE in my life. So here we go…
 ***
I’m grateful for my Mom. She is one of the greatest people I’ve ever known, and I’m so lucky to call her my Mom and my best friend!
 ***
I’m grateful for my sister- and brother-in-law. They are awesome and they are moving to Utah! Hip, hip, hurray!
***
I’m grateful for my mother- and father-in-law. They are the best set of second parents a girl could ever want. They are amazing, kind, loving people and I love them with all my heart!
 ***
I’m grateful for my grandparents. I live so, so far away from all of them. It’s so sad. But I have pretty amazing and unusual heritage because of them and I’m so proud of it!
***
I’m grateful for my neighbors. We live in the best neighborhood. I never want to move. Except we’ll have to one of these days. I think my little heart might break when that day comes.  But that day is not today, and for that I’m so grateful.
 ***
I’m grateful for my friends, new and old. They brighten my day and make me feel so loved.
 ***
I’m grateful for my Scott. He is my love, my rock, my strength, my sunshine. He is the perfect man for me. I love you, dear. Thank you for your love, your sacrifices, your hard work, your example. You are the best of the best!
***
I’m grateful for these little nuggets (and one not pictured. Love you my little angel! Mommy misses you so much). They make me so happy!







My heart is full!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is such a great list. I love the pictures of your kids, they are so cute!