10/16/12

2 months

 
 
 
 
 
 

My little peanut turned 2 months this last week. Well, she is not so little anymore. She has become the chubbiest, softest, most kissable little bear ever!

Here’s where she’s at at 2 months:
·         a whopping 12 lbs (85th percentile)

·         22.5 inches (50th percentile)

·         She started to smile when she sees us, especially in the mornings when she is the happiest. I’m always greeted with the big smile first thing in the morning. Love it!

·         She has reflux really bad, her tummy hurts her quite a bit. Although I think she’s been getting better.

·         She loves to be held and does not like to be put down much.

·         She loves her mobile and will lay there staring and smiling at it for a little while (best purchase ever! pretty much the only way I can get about 15 minutes to get something done…really fast)

·         She sleeps pretty well at night, usually waking up once. Except for the nights when she wakes up three times and has a hard time going back to sleep because of her tummy. But,  thankfully, that doesn’t happen every night.

·         It’s been a bit of an adjustment having three kids. In all honesty, it’s been kind of hard. I can’t seem to get back into a schedule. But we’re getting there…slowly.

·         We love this little girl so much. She has been such a blessing to our family. We all adore her! Happy 2 months, Lils!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it! What a cutie! Can't wait until Thanksgiving... please tell me you'll be there this year :)

kristen said...

Lily is adorable! I'm glad she is here safe and sound and perfect! Her blessing outfit was beautiful. She's a lucky girl too, to have 2 big brothers to look out for her.