Our little peanut, Lily Maya, was born on August 12th at 1:52 pm, 7 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. It's been a month (say, what?) full of hugs, kisses, sweet cries, tummy aches, broken sleep, gazillion itti bitti diapers and pure joy in its fullest. I fell in love with this little girl the second my eyes rested on her. It is amazing how something so perfect can be created inside of you. What a miracle! I just can't get over it. Our family has pretty much fallen head over heals with this little girl. The boys LOVE her and just can't get enough of her sweetness. I can't blame them. She is so fun to hug and to hold and to kiss those perfect chubby cheeks...which is exactly what we do all day every day!
Lily with her Babulya. Mom, thank you for coming out (for 2 weeks!). I wish you were still here. Miss you!
Here's my little love at one month old




4 comments:
All of you guys are constantly in my mind. I wish I lived closer to witness all those sweet moments and to participate in changing dipers once in a while :-).
Bunch of Love. Mom-Zin-Babulia.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
yeah, I have been dying to see pictures of this perfect little girl. Diana, she is so so perfect, and pretty! Great job! Your mom is so beautiful too.. no wonder her Diana is a beauty herself!! Love ya, glad things are going well!
She is perfect! Congratulations on the sweet addition to your family. I love that pink chevron dress, too. And her name!
Post a Comment