1/23/12

I've embraced the fact that I am just not a consistent blogger. I wish I was, because I have about a million posts in mind. But the fact is it's just not going to happen. So instead here's a quick review of our last year.

our TOP 10 moments of 2011
.
10. 2 visits from the tooth fairy for Benjamin.
9. Camping with family and friends.
8. A very successful soccer season for Benjamin.
7. First year playing t-ball for Andrew. He loves batting, hates the field.
6. Family vacation at the beach house in California.
5. New job for Diana, who is now an ER nurse and loving it!
4. Kindergarten for Benjamin and he is having so much fun!
3. Officially becoming triathletes - twice.
2. Getting our running grove on by completing some half marathons.
#1. Finding out we are expecting baby #4!
.
Here's to 2012!

4 comments:

shell-bell said...

Yeah! So excited to see all the things you did last year, especially number 1 :) Congrats!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news... and I'm grateful that I actually got to see you guys in 2011!

Emily said...

That is a fantastic year! Congratulations on EVERYTHING!

kristen said...

Diana- I hope you start feeling better and get some of your energy back next trimester! Can't wait to see the next post that tells BOY or GIRL! And congratulations on a new job as well.