12/21/10

Conversation

The boys and I went to the cemetery yesterday. This is their conversation on our way back.

Benjamin: "Baby Chloe died."
Andrew: "No, she's alive."
Benjamin: "No, her spirit is alive, but her body died. But you don't have to worry. Her spirit can talk down to us. One day her body will be alive too."
Andrew: "Oh, ok."

Amazing. I didn't know a 4-year-old can have such an understanding. Oh, how grateful I am for my little angels...on both sides of the veil.

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is so cool! I think our little ones here are still very close to the veil! And it just shows how well you are teaching them the truth! Way to go.. and thanks for that uplifting thought! I still think about you guys everyday! We love you!

Emily said...

Wow, what a sweet exchange. I think it's so neat that you recorded it, too. It'll be a neat thing for them to look back on later and remember.

ashley said...

Ditto what Heidi said. He knows so well because he was taught well. He's got more understanding than a lot of adults. So amazing! Wow.