
12/15/10
Chloe Renee Hardy
Last night marked two weeks since we lost our baby girl. On Tuesday, November 30th, the night before I was supposed to be induced, I realized that I haven't felt the baby move since the night before. I was hoping that she was just sleeping or that I was busy getting things done before her arrival that I just hadn't noticed it. I was just at the Doctor's on Monday and she was perfectly fine. Something felt terribly wrong, through. So I called the doctor and he had me go to the hospital. When we arrived, they were unable to find her heartbeat and an ultrasound revealed that our baby's heart had in fact stopped beating. I delivered her that night and she had the umbilical cord wrapped tightly around her neck. She was absolutely perfect and beautiful. We miss her more than words can ever describe. We are so grateful for the Gospel and our Father's plan of happiness. We know that we haven't really lost our little girl. She'll be ours forever. I can't wait for the day to see my perfect little angel again. Thank you for all your prayers, phone calls, letters, and gifts. We've been amazed at how blessed we are with the most wonderful family and friends in the world. We feel your love and prayers and it has given us great comfort and strength. We love you all.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Her most beautiful and powerful spirit just needed that little cute body for perfection. We still have a long way to grow and work on our weaknesses before we can reach her level. She went forward to help all of us make that leap. She is your blood related celestial being Dinulka, who will watch over you and your family from the high because she loves you very much and wants you to be happy.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. We're so sorry to hear of your loss.
You have been in my prayers and thoughts constantly. I have been trying to think of something I can do for you. I know you don't have family here, but I live pretty close, and would love to watch your boys so you and Scott could go out or do something-anything. I'll bring dinner, I'll bring cookies, I'll do anything. Please let me know if there is something I can do for you. I am so sorry for your loss. So thankful for the gospel and knowledge that you will see your sweet baby girl again. I love the name Chloe, and she is beautiful.
(email me if you want, unothinkmybrain@hotmail.com)
What a beautiful angel she is. Sweet Chloe. Your letter had me in sobs, Diana. I am absolutely aching for you. Yet, I know and rejoice in the fact that you'll get to hold her kiss her perfect face for eternity.
Jarom came home from work that day and cried for his friend and brother, Scott. You are being prayed for every day. I know we're a bit further away, but please let us know if we can do anything for you. A phone call, a playdate, shoulders to cry on or dinner. We'd love to help in any way.
We love you!
You are so brave to write this post, thank you for keeping us all updated. I hadn't heard about dear Chloe and will be praying for your family.
Diana that was so amazing, and beautiful. You have such strong faith, and testimony in the gospel. Chloe is beautiful. I can't wait for that day when you get to hold your angel again! We feel so bad that we couldn't be there for you more! And really wanted to help you out more. Please know we love you guys so much, and our hearts broke when we heard the news! Keep holding strong to this faith and tesimony, I know you will be blessed for it! And your Chloe will look after all of you!
Love you Diana!
Oh Diana, I don't even know what to say to you! When Heidi called me and told me about what had happened, I found myself in a swell of tears and emotion, for your pain, and loss.
That was so beautiful! I sit here in tears at what you have wrote. Thank you for sharing that. I personally know that the trials we face even though they are so so hard they make us grow into I think better people. Even though you are in the dark at times Remember the sweet light and comfort that the lord seems to endlessly give to us in these hard times. I pray that your family will have comfort and that you will continue to keep your faith and rejoice in the fact that you will defintley see your sweet lil angel again.
Hugs & Prayers!(Heidi clarks big sis )Michelle Jensen.
ps. She is so Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
Diana, thank you for your post and your pic of your precious baby girl. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't help but cry. I can't imagine the feeling to loose a child. But I guess they are not realy ours to begin with, they are Heavenly Fathers. We are meerly here to raise them up to follow his plan. What a glorious day that will be when you can see her again! Every time I hear about our saviours birth I constantly think about what it was like for Mary. To know she will have a child that is the son of God and he will grow up only to die for all of us on the cross. I often wonder what her thoughts were every time she held her sweet baby boy. And I am grateful for her strength, and I am amazed she went on to having 6 or 7 more children after our Saviour. I am so thankful for the gospel, to know we are sealed together for eternity, but I don't think I could ever be as strong as you. You are so amazing and beautiful and you have a wonderful family. You are in my prayers, we love you!
We love you guys. We miss you.
Post a Comment