We did carve some pumpkins that night. Benjamin really enjoyed gutting them and getting his hands in all the messy pumpkin goodness.
11/1/10
Halloween 2010
I really missed Vegas this Halloween. It's always the most beautiful weather there. It rained and it was cold here in Utah. I made Scott take the kids trick-o-treating. They made it down the street and back. The kids were wearing rain coats over their costumes. But they had fun and I guess that's all that matters.
The boys got to go to a couple parties. I wish I would have taken more pictures. All those kids in their costumes were so darn cute.
Benjamin was a spider this year. Same costume I made 2 years ago. It still fit and he was more than willing to wear it. Whew. Only one costume to make this year. I think he looked pretty cute. Although, he already informed me he wants to be something scary next year, not cute. He got a lot of "oh, you look so cute" remarks. He's done with cute :o).So there you go. Hope everybody had a fun and spooky Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love you and miss you guys so much. You're the cutest family ever! People say that we usually think our own kids are the cutest ones... whatever! I'm so proud to be related to you :-)!
Even though it was raining it was actually a pretty mild Halloween here...seriously. The last 2 Halloweens it was snowing, so... :)
Your Prince Charming and Cinderella are the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it!
SO cute! I remember Ben in his spider costume. Great job making those costumes. You're amazing!
Post a Comment