10/27/10

Playing Catch Up

I know it's been a long time, so I'm going to play catch up here with a few random posts of what we've been up to lately.

First of all... Scott and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this summer. It's been the best 6 years of my life. I love you, babe! We celebrated it by going camping for a few days in Yellowstone...with the boys. Probably not the most romantic vacation ever, but we had such a great time. Can't wait to do it again.


That's my Benjamin. Always performing for the audience.

We saw some pretty amazing geysers, some even erupted.



Climbed some trees...
Had an entire herd of buffalo come through out camp site. That's our tent right there.
We had an amazing time. Our boys are the best campers ever. They hadn't complained about a thing the entire time. No winning, no fighting, just pure fun for 4 days straight. That's what I call a great vacation!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Camping for four days is not my idea of a vacation. You're super mom! Looks like you all had a great time though. Happy anniversary!

~~Heidi~~ said...

How fun, i love yellowstone!! glad u guys got away for a few days

zinka said...

Wow! No wander you haven't told me about the buffalo experience. Sounds pretty scary :-0. Beautiful pictures though. I'm sure it's going to be a good memory to keep.