I've been thinking lately how much I love having 2 kids. I just love watching them play together (although, they do fight too), be silly and laugh their little heads off together. I love seeing Andrew try to repeat everything that Benjamin does or says. I love how protective Benjamin is of Andrew and how he tells everybody to be nice to his brother. I love that if Benjamin gets up in the morning before I do, he gets Andrew out of his crib, gets both of them a bowl of cereal, gets the milk out of the fridge, and pours it in their bowls. They eat their breakfast together and then come get me. LOVE those mornings. I love that if one of them is getting into trouble, the other one will most likely come and tell me about it. I love seeing how different they are in so many ways and yet, how similar they are in others. They are always together. It's been so fun! I decided having two kids is just perfect.
With that being said... We are having another one. I'm 20 weeks pregnant with a little GIRL. I think my world is about to be turned upside down... Bring it on, baby girl. We can hardly wait!
7/15/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations! We definitely need more little girls in the family :)
Reading your post I can just see them doing it. And I know they already love their little sister. Have you ever wondered what your life could be like if you had a big brother? (I know I have.) Well, your little girl is going to have TWO BIG BROTHERS! I love you all guys so much!
DIANA! A baby girl! I am SOOOO happy for you! You are going to have so much fun with a girl. Hey, now you can use that cute stroller set that you bought so long ago. :) Keep us posted! We miss you too.
Yeah! So excited for you guys. :)
Congrats you guys. You and Jamie planned it right so the cousins will all have someone to play with!
WHAT?! I totally didn't see that one coming. Congratulations to your whole family! Were you pregnant when we had dinner? you must have been. So exciting. And life with a girl after two boys, I can tell you from experience, is a BLAST. I was so scared and nervous for a girl (I had desperately wanted another boy) but man is she FUN. Especially when it's time to shop.
Wow!! Congrats to you guys on a sweet little girl! I wasn't expecting that after the post. Haha. But, I also love having 2. I love how fun they are when they play. :)
Oh yes, every mom deserves a little girl (but, honestly one is probably enough ;)No really, it truly is a whole new world and you'll surely embrace it all. Congrats!
WooHoo! Congrats - girls are great (I would know), you'll love having one around. And I once heard a dad of two boys and a girls say that he wasn't complete until he had a girl. Lots of love -
Sarah
Congratulation!!! So exciting!!! Little girls are the best!!! You will love doing girly things ;-) I promise!
Post a Comment