On to my troublemaker... Benjamin turned 4 a couple weeks ago. Unlike Andrew, Benjamin has been talking about his birthday for months now. We had it marked on the calendar and he was counting the days until the big day.
His birthday fell on a Wednesday so we just did a couple fun things during the day. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said "have ice-cream, get presents, go for a bike ride, get a movie from redbox". Bless his heart. Gotta love the simple pleasures of childhood. And so we did as he asked.
On the following Saturday we had a little Monster Bash to celebrate his big day with his little buddies. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect! The company was perfect!


My monster centerpiece creation (I can't take full credit for it, I saw a picture on-line and just recreated it)

The kids got to do a Monster Race with these fun little monster stompers.


Even the Dads got to participate in the Monster Race.

Just 'cause I love this man!

Andrew cracking up, watching the Dads race.

Monster Pinata

Some of the little monsters themselves.
Happy Birthday, my little monster. We love you!
3 comments:
I really really need to come visit you - it's been too long since I've seen you guys. Are you going to be around most of the summer?
So fun to see what you've been up to! :)
Your pictures are awesome! We had so much fun with you guys. I am so glad you are close to us. Thanks again for inviting us.
Happy Birthday Ben! What a fun party! You are so creative, Diana.
Post a Comment