Here are our lovely Easter bunnies.
Also, I don't have any pictures, but Jamie's sister-in-law came by to visit. She has a little girl, Gracie. Benjamin kept chasing her around and calling her "pretty girl". After we got home, he told us he was going to marry that pretty girl. Boy, am I looking forward to his teenage years.
P.S. It is so difficult to watch/listen to the conference with kids running around everywhere. I feel like I hardly get anything out of it. I can't wait to get this conference Ensign issue.
5 comments:
That Mater is awesome! You have cute little bunnies, those are fun pictures.
I'm the same way with conference. Growing up we had to get dressed up and go to the church to watch it, and sometimes I wish we still did. Not that watching in jammies isn't fun, but I can't get my kids to sit and listen for anything, which makes 2 days of me getting mad at them because I want to listen, and them not understanding why I'm mad because we're not at church.
Hi guys,
We would love to invite you to FEo's blessing on Sunday May 2 in Sandy Ut. Please email nadiayjones@gmail.com for specifics.
such cute bunnies! Andrew looks a lot like Ben did at that age. They are GROWING UP so much! And we didn't get much conference in either. Kids are like that.
and by the way, I love Ben's comments about turning 4 and Obama. FUNNY kid! And so smart!
Your family is too cute!! Love all the creativity.
Post a Comment