MOVING.
From sunny and warm Nevada to cold and dreary Utah.
My winter wardrobe consists of 2 sweaters and a ski jacket.
We have no idea where we're going to live. Scott's job is downtown Salt Lake, so I guess we could live anywhere. His job is starting in less than two weeks. We just found out we're moving last week.
Heaven help us.
2/16/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
There's a couple houses in our neighborhood. Come on, you know you want to live by us! :) I'm excited to hear that you'll be here soon. Winter is definitely on it's way out. Okay, maybe that's wishful thinking... You'll be here just in time for a beautiful Utah Spring!
I hope the move goes super smoothly. There are some great SLC neighborhoods, good luck!
It's only cold and dreary for 6 months...it's wonderful the rest of the year, really! Heh heh heh.
SO EXCITING. Moving is so hard and I hope it goes especially well for you guys! I loved living in Draper, it's about 20-ish minutes south of downtown SLC, and if you live north of SLC (Bountiful, Woods Cross, Farmington), the FrontRunner commuter train is pretty awesome--and houses are loooots cheaper.
What happened to coming to Kauai and living on the beach?
We'll be your neighbors in June! I'll need to find a place for us to live here pretty soon too. Good luck and let me know if you find any good deals.
Congratulations, I hope the move goes smoothly!
Wahoo! We'll take you back for sure!
Oh please please please move to Layton. He can ride the train down to SLC no problem. We live in a great little neighborhood too. I can start looking for a place for you to live. :)
Yeah! You will be closer to us! Let me know where you end up!
Wow! Good luck with everything. Congratulations on the 1/2 marathon! What an achievement. You and Mandy you look great. I actually really like SLC weather. You get all four seasons. My sister lives in Millcreek and loves it. There always seems to be a lot to do. I hope everything goes well for you guys!
Post a Comment