2/12/09

Absenteeism (is that a word?)

I've been absent from the blogging world for a while. How do you people find time to blog? I constantly think of things I would like to blog about, but never have time to. I think I have some problems with time management. I can barely keep up with my house and the kids and the mess that they never stop to make. How does everyone else do it? Do you have a schedule/list that you follow? Do you have certain chores that you do on certain days? I would love any ideas or advice. I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately.

On a different note, the kids are doing great. Benjamin is potty trained and he is in that stage where he asks "why" questions ALL THE TIME. He is a curious little soul and wants to know everything. He doesn't ever stop talking. Nothing new there, though. Andrew started to crawl. He is such a happy baby and makes us smile all the time. They're healthy and happy and they love doing stuff together. These boys bring so much love and joy into our lives.



5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh if you could see my house right now, you wouldn't be worrying about this. Seriously. I make time to blog, because it's something I love to do, but there are things that fall by the wayside if I blog every day. But in general, I clean bathrooms on Fridays (my husband has Fridays off so that makes it easier), floors Saturdays, vacuum every chance I get, dust before I vacuum, laundry when it needs to get done. That's really it.

Emily said...

oh, and your boys? CUTE.

Nadia said...

I love your little funny blurbs side bar... I need go do something like it or I will forget it all.

I hate cleaning and do it on Mondays only. And if I don't get somethig done, too bad ;-) there is always another week... except for kitchen. I seem to be cooking and cleaning all the time!!!!!!!!! Jeremy helps with cleaning it too.
I blog when I feel like it and when I feel like I am falling behind... I don't do any scrapbooking so I guess I am slacking a bit ;-) but all of our posts go into family album book at the end of the year and I add more personal pictures and so on.

~~Heidi~~ said...

How fun, both of them are getting to be so big!! Andrew is such a big boy now, sitting up by himself, Isn't it great how clam the second child is! at least that is how our Shay is so far, happy happy to be here! So glad to see an update! thanks for sharing, and we miss you guys so much, we really need to make a trip home just to see all our friends!

ashley said...

Cute cute cute pictures of your boys! I don't know about the household stuff! I have a schedule but I never really follow it. I guess I just clean when things are dirty mostly. I really should be better at cleaning on a regular basis. Jarom takes the trash out, so that's nice. haha!

Good to hear from you!