Here are a bunch of pictures from our Thanksgiving activities...
Our family picture
Some good old turkey football
Gunlock Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without dress-like-complete-fools-and-drive-down-the-street-honking-and-making-noise-like-there's-no-tomorrow Thanksgiving parade.
We had a Santa (way to go, Uncle Scott, for being such a sport every year) who was chucking candy at the poor bystanders
Kids had a blast getting eggs every morning from the chicken coop
And, of course, we ate LOTS of good food, played lots of games, and just had a blast all week long, as we do every year. All the kids had a great time playing together. We hardly even saw Ben, he was always somewhere playing with his cousins. Can't wait till next year.
5 comments:
Good times! It was fun to see you and your boys :) And I'm glad to see that at least one of the family pictures turned out ok! Take care.
This is Nic. I miss Gunlock! and I miss thanksgivings at Gunlock! Maybe next year we'll have to come crash the party. I hope my Gunlock pants and shoes are still there...if you haven't mounted them in a case or trophy of some kind.
Love your pictures of Gulock! (Especially the one with Emma at the chicken coop). You have a fun blog!
looks like you had a nice holiday! I love the picture of Andrew in his hat, and Ben at the very end of the blog. Cute boys.
WOW, That looks like a great party! how many people can fit at Gunlock? I suppose as many as come ;-) I love Thanksgiving parade pictures; it looks like real fun!!! You are lucky to be such a wonderful, fun family forver!
Post a Comment