Andrew had to get a little helmet to even out his head (he used to sleep on one side of his head only and it got a little flat back there). It’s nothing major, he just has to wear it for 6-8 weeks. Well, it did cost us a major penny, but we’re past sulking about it.
Andrew right before he got his helmet. You really can't tell the unevenness very well, it's mostly on the back.
It’s been really hot, so we try to get in the water as much as we can. Here’s the proof…


That's right, that's Ben wakeboarding. It's not the greatest picture, but you get the idea. Ben had the time of his life.


5 comments:
OH yeah I am so glad you guys are doing good, and still alive!OH we miss the lake!!! Andrew looks cute in his little hat! Sure miss you guys!
little andrew is SO CUTE! I can't believe Ben was out wakeboarding...and enjoying it! My kids would scream I bet.
that rock slide that Ben was on looks cool. I'm impressed that Scott was able to manage wakeboarding and Ben. I'm sure Andrew will thank you guys later in life for going through all this trouble for him! 6-8 weeks doesn't sound bad, but I'm sure it's a lot of work for you guys. Andrew and Ben have a great mommy!
Andrew is darling in his helmet. Definitly a future football player. And I love seeing Ben wakeboard. Way to go Scott on being able to get up while holding him. Impressive!
Hey Diana-
Thanks for saying hi on my blog. I totally know what you mean about having no time with two kids. It is hard to find time these days! Anyway, you have a darling family. Hope you don't mind if I stop in from time to time!
Erin
Post a Comment