3/4/08

Lunch date

Some of the girls from our Ward got together for lunch and all our kids got to play together in the back yard. The weather has been so nice these days. Ben can't get enough of being outside. The kids played together really well, for the most part... Ben got pushed around a couple times by older kids, but that's ok. He can't have his way all the time, right? He handles it pretty well, anyway. He is a tough guy. I love this time of year. Spring is, by far, my favorite season. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last very long in Vegas. Summer heat is going to come in no time. Really not looking forward to that. I guess I'll enjoy the perfect spring weather while I can.

I couldn't get the kids to look at me for the pictures, they all were having so much fun



3 comments:

Emily said...

what a cute boy! it looks like you guys have a fun backyard! i wish it was warm enough here to do something outside. i'm DONE with winter.

Diana and Scott said...

That's not our back yard. I wish... We just have a tiny patio.

ashley said...

I'm so jealous of that nice weather! We keep getting teased with warm and then a storm hits again. I wish it was spring! Your belly is so cute! You are such a cute pregnant girl. :) Ben is getting so big!

ash