3/30/08

Happy Birthday, Scott!!!

Scott turned 28 today. I thought I'd let him and everyone else know what a wonderful man he is and how much I love him. I feel so blessed to have him as my husband and really can't image my life without him. I never thought I could love him more then the day we got married, but I seem to love him more and more every day. He is an amazing man. I'm so excited for the privilege to be his wife and his companion forever. I love you, honey.

Here are some of the highlights of what we did to celebrate...

A date to go see Blue Man Group. It was so randon but so funny. We had a great time.

An early wake up from Ben to open presents. Ben was so excited to sing "Happy Birthday" to daddy and to open all the presents he helped wrap the night before.

A picnic in the park with some friends. Boys got to fly a kite that Ben gave daddy as a present earlier that morning.

We finished the day with a nice dinner with the parents that evening. I forgot to take pictures, though.
Happy Birthday, Scott. We love you!!!
Happy Birthday, Scott. We love you!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

love those sweet pictures! happy birthday scott!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday scott! Blue man group -- cool! I have to say Celine Dion is better though:)

and Diana I saw that you only have 39 days to go! good luck and congrats!

Nadia said...

Hi guys, I got your blog from Emily's. It is so good to catch up ;-) Happy B-day Scott!! You have such a wonderful little family. I love how we can keep in touch!

~~Heidi~~ said...

happy birthday scotty!! Wow 28 man why do we have to get older every year? Looks like you guys had so much fun. Ty loves to fly kites also! We sure miss you guys! Can't wait tell that Gunlock trip with all the kids!