3/24/08

Easter Egg Hunt

I realize that most of my posts are about Ben. But kids are about the most exciting thing that's going on in our lives at this point. So here are some more pictures of our big boy Easter egg hunting. He had so much fun finding the eggs and putting them in his basket.


His favorite part, of course, was opening the eggs and devouring what was inside.

Another fun thing we did this last week was some art projects... Thank goodness for washable, edible, nontoxic paint. It was a big mess, but so much fun!!!

4 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

How fun... We miss you guys too. It looks like Ben knew just what to do also. I love little kids don't you?
And I love the painting, I will have to try that with Ty he loves to draw and paint... But I will have to make sure and hose him down before coming back in the house. Oh ben is just growing right up!!

kristen said...

I like the picture of Ben smiling with his Easter basket. So handsome!Ok, so we really do need to do something soon. What are your plans this weekend? Let me know!

kristen said...

And by the way, I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!!!! That just seems like nothing!

Matt and Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun without us AGAIN! we need to see you guys more often...I feel like it is always too long!