What can I say, we love Gunlock. It's so nice to get away and just spend the weekend relaxing. Jamie and Matt came down with a bunch of friends. It's always nice to see them. Here are some highlights of what we did...
...
Boys worked on building an RC plane
Like daddy, like son... enjoying their favorite food - SALSA



Ben got to ride a motorcycle with daddy. What a lucky boy. My belly is getting too big to enjoy a motorcycle ride. 

Ben sharing some kisses with cousin Jaxon.
Me showing off my growing belly

3 comments:
cute, you are still tinny! I love th pics of the boys eating salsa! yummy, we miss gunlock, i promise we will go again someday. i was so happy to see a pic. of you! not too often us behind the camera get to be seen!
you're due in MAY?! you're TINY! i look like that two weeks after i find out i'm pregnant...!
it was fun to see you guys!! I
still need to get all those pictures from you!
Post a Comment