2/23/08

Clarification

I think I need a little clarification about the size of my belly. The picture in the previous post is a little misleading. I'm really not that small. So here's another picture that's more accurate. I'm sure starting to feel big and uncomfortable.




8 comments:

Jessica said...

you still look pretty tiny to me!!

Matt and Jamie said...

Sorry to break it to you diana, but you're not big at all, no matter what you think! Sad to say, but I was twice your size when I was that far along. so you don't get any sympathy from me..:)

Emily said...

nope, still tiny.

Emily said...

oh, and where did you get those jeans? SO cute.

Diana and Scott said...

Emily,

The jeans are Silver's. I got them years ago. They're not maternity but they are stretchy and they're a size bigger then what I usually wear, so they work great.

By the way, I love your blog. Your boys are adorable.

~~Heidi~~ said...

No you are still really small for how far along our are. You look beautiful!! I am sad that I am not prego yet. I love the feeling of the little one inside moving around. Someday...

kristen said...

Hi Diana! I know what you mean about starting to feel the discomforts of pregnancy...does it seem to you that you started to feel them earlier with this one? It seems that way for me, but on the other hand, I keep forgetting how far along I actually am! Time flies. I get jealous, though, when I see your pregnancy countdown three weeks earlier than mine!

kristen said...

By the way, now that the weather is getting warm again we need to have another park day- it's been so long since I've seen you!