11/6/07

Jaxon's baby blessing

This last weekend we went up to Utah for Jamie and Matt's little boy's baby blessing. It was a really neat experience. Jaxon is such a sweet little baby. As I was holding him during sacrament meeting I couldn't help but think how weird it must feel for this huge spirit to be stuck in this tiny little body. It was a special day for everyone involved. I feel so blessed to have such a great family.
That Saturday we took Ben to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point. Here's a few highlights...




2 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

how fun, looks like ben loved it all. When Ty say ben on the tracker he was jelous and wanted to drive it too! Can't wait tell we can do that too, they don't have much here in hawaii as far as fall things go! Oh well! Miss you guys!

~~Heidi~~ said...

ps, both nic and I think ben looks just like his daddy!