11/8/07
I LOVE YOU
So the cutest thing happened this morning. As Scott was leaving to go to work, he picked up Ben and said "I love you, Benjamin". Ben responded with "I yove you, mama". He quickly corrected himself with "I yove you, Daddy". It was so cute. He's said I love you before, but he never before attached a name to it. Moments like this melt a mother's (or father's) heart. Moments like this make all the sleepless nights, all the dirty diapers, all of the broken things, and all the chaos in the house completely worth it. I am so grateful for the blessing of being a mother and having such a sweet little boy as part of our family. I love you, Ben.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how cute, isn't that the greatest when you hear that!! Such a good boy you have!!
What a sweetheart! It is amazing that Ben can talk so much. He is such a smart little boy.
Post a Comment