He had climbed out of his crib (this is after we had taken the base out and had put the mattress on the floor to make the crib taller after the first incident), found a Vaseline container and had rubbed the entire container on his face and hair. I wasn’t sure if I should cry or laugh when I saw him. He did look pretty silly. I stuck him in the tub to get all that mess cleaned up, but the Vaseline didn’t come out. After about a dozen times of me washing his hair, I still can’t get it all out. I’m not laughing any longer. I have even considered shaving all his hair off. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get Vaseline out of hair?
9/17/07
Greasy Fun
This morning I woke up a little later than usual, which is rare since Ben wakes me up every morning at around 6:30 or 7:00 AM. I though he must have slept in this morning and was pretty excited about just lying in bed and not having to jump out because of the baby who will not get quiet until you come and get him. So as I enjoyed the peaceful morning I heard him talking in his room. I went to see what he was up to and to my surprise, or should I say horror, this is what I found…

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! I am glad mine can't walk yet :)did you try "dissolvit"? We all know he likes the yummy taste of that j/k good luck!
I'm no expert, but I can google like a mad woman: http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/vaselinehairch_szxj.htm
Oh i am so sorry. My sisterinlaws little girl did the same thing when she was little, I think she just had to keep washing it out, but since its been over a week since it happened i am sure that you figured something out by now. It was sure fun to see you guys! we miss you already, next time you need to stay at our place longer!
Diana- Thanks for visiting our blog. I really enjoyed reading your Hawaii trip notes, that is so awesome that you guys went! And Ben is sooooo cute. Kenna has some good options for later in life. :) I'm looking forward to our trip in October, that is IF David is actually registered to take his test. He'll straighten it out Monday.
Post a Comment